KFit Solutions is a select team of dedicated scientists who specialize in utilizing mathematics, statistics, computer science and technology to creatively analyze and find industry solutions to data related problems. We have worked in a wide range of sectors including social media, web analytics, e-commerce, e-publishing, law, and finance.
We are successful because of our knowledge, experience, and ability to draw on a network of select ex-academic mathematicians, statisticians and physicists who have turned their skills in the direction of data analysis. Our experience with back-end architecture, data pipelining, and productionised model integration allows us to take on projects with requirements beyond static analysis (we can also provide a strong pool of developers for larger projects). KFit commitment can range from technical advising to deploying production code, keeping standards high at every stage.
- Statistical Inference
- Mathematical Modeling
- Data Mining
- Social Data Networks and Behavioral Modeling
- Recommendation Systems
- Text and Natural Language Processing
- eDiscovery Solutions
- Financial Modeling and Simulation
- Data Structuring and Pipelining
- The Associated Press
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Columbia University (The Declassification Engine Project - funded by the MaCarthur Foundation)
- Various New York area hedge funds and startups.